Martin Sorenson – personal fitness trainer
How Martin can help you get fit and stay healthy
Martin Sorenson has been a personal trainer for more than ten years and he has helped hundreds of people of all ages and abilities. He believes that fitness should be a priority for everyone. Martin holds a number of the most prestigious qualifications in the industry.
Now working as a personal fitness trainer in Gosport, Chichester and surrounding areas, Martin works with a range of clients on their personal fitness.
A varied and extensive experience of working with G.P. referrals and cardiac rehabilitation coupled with a background in sports science and strength conditioning enables Martin to help anyone at any level of fitness or ability. So don’t let that achy back, dodgy knee, arthritis or asthma spoil your potential. Keep moving and remember that exercise is the best medicine available.
Personal trainer qualifications
Degree in Sports and Exercise Science, B.Sc.(hons).
Fitness training and sports science modules include
- Sports Nutrition
- The Power Athlete
- The Endurance Athlete
- Sports Biomechanics
- Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Applied Sports Psychology
- Physiological Limitations to Performance
- Exercise Prescription for Health and Fitness
- Sport in Extreme Environments
Other qualifications include:
- CSCS, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist since 2005, with N.S.C.A (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Instructor with the B.A.C.R (with the British Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation)
- GP Referrals Certificate
- Adaptive Physical Activity for the Disabled certificate (YMCA)
- Advanced Level 4 instructor with REPS (With the Register of exercise professionals)
- PSI qualified instructor, through Later Life Learning.
- Qualified Postural Stability Instructor.